Friday, June 8, 2007

I've got a request - bumper stickers please!



Hey everyone!!

I had this great idea the other day and decided I'd better get it on my blog before I found it elsewhere and someone blamed me for plagiarism... ha!

Anyways - please take a moment to think back and add a comment here with your 1 or 2 favorite bumper stickers of all time. I will compile the best ones I get and try to make a funky tournament thing that will be in the form of a multi-round poll to determine the best one of all time. If I don't have enough for that I might just do a heal/hurt-style game for a survival-of-the-fittest sort of contest.

So bring 'em on! If you want to email them to me you're welcome to!

(see under bumper of Jeep below: "If you can read this, turn me over")

2 comments:

Jules said...

We are brainstormin' :)

Yup...a blog...by us...who wouda thunk?

Jules said...

Now you have me looking at bumperstickers everywhere I go!! And suddenly - none of them are interesting!! LOL

I emailed our phone number to ya while this comment forum was not working :)

Change of plans here....you can check out our last blog entry to be up to speed. 7 weeks and counting to Daddy leaving.

Have a GREAT day!