Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well THAT one flopped...

I guess that my sports blog must have scared everyone off because the only reply I've had to the bumper sticker request was from the fantastically brilliant Atkins family (the Hawaiian via Washington ones) who replied that despite their best efforts, nothing was coming to mind.

So I guess that basically this is a blog that eventually gets read by my wife and me for our own semi-perverted amusement. I think I am beginning to understand what the 97three.com crew must feel like. Great material and struggling to find an audience.

Hmmm... guess I'll have to start advertising.




P.S. Half the time my wife is watching over my shoulder as I write, so I cannot even really claim her as a "reader" or "subscriber" either. Guess she'll have to start her own blog to mess with MY mind - which is nearly impossible to do, since I deal with people and their animals all day long. Hit me with your best shots folks... oops, forgot there's none of you out there listening.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Oh...PS...we did see a bumper sticker that made us laugh and we thought of you :)

It said - "Sometown, Alaska - a small drinking village with a fishing problem"

We did not think of you because of the drinking or the fishing - simply because it was a bumper sticker :) LOL

So do we win?

k8 said...

no flop on the sports blog!! I read it and feel semi intelligent about that kind of stuff - just not intelligent enough to make a comment!! As for bumper stikers, I swear that all the good ones went into hiding when you wrote that - I can find anything interesting :) But I am on a little road trip today so maybe i will see something :)