Monday, August 13, 2007

I guess the kids must be right after all...


...whining DOES work!!

I had to laugh when I got absolutely deluged with response when I emailed everyone about my blogs. I guess that all I had to do was whine a little and everyone jumps!!

Seriously - I loved connecting a little bit with everyone. I hope we'll keep up with each other. Somehow I posted that one twice thanks to an misplaced edited version... love the comments though so I will post those comments here from the unedited version and then ZAPPO! GONZO! Gonzo... geez I like that guy.

Comments below:

jules said...

I notice bumper stickers more now...really I DO! LOL Mostly how unrepeatable most of them would be!

Anyways, between selling the house, packing the house, moving me and the kids to one place (13 miles away) and preparing Eric to go to another ( Hawaii), preparing for another deployment ( Oct-May), school, house, etc etc....I do check your blog :) but...hmmmm...your last entry was 2 months ago...you must write more to get read more :)
Check out our blog for our updates...ALOT going on here right now. We move on Sunday.
Keep writing and I will keep reading :)

August 9, 2007 10:16 PM

the journey said...

I'm actually kinda mad you haven't linked me to this before, you dummy. . . :o)

August 10, 2007 4:16 AM

LNA said...

Hey!!!I look at your blog everyday but I've got no License Plates to share. Now if you asked about the subject I have always wanted to collect--well you would have heard from me. The ole he is one brick shy or both her oars aren't in the water etc etc etc

No comments: