Friday, August 31, 2007

Back to the Bumper Sticker Contest

Ok folks... I've collected just a few bumper stickers to start things off so maybe they will jog your collective memories and you'll send some more than the grand total I've gotten so far (one!). I've made some of these up - so if they're not on a bumper sticker, they should be!!

Here are the candidates - no voting now, just for perusal...

1. My other car is a broom.

2. If I HAD another car, I'd be driving it instead of talking about on my trunk.

3. If God isn't a Tennessee fan, why are sunsets orange and white?

4. If you hit me, I will have a sore neck

5. Friends don't let friends drive blue tractors

6. Bumper stickers - the only legitimate excuse to look at someone's backside

7. Visualize whirled peas

8. Nuke the gay whales for Jesus

9. Welfare is for those who don't want to work. Disability is for Welfarees who are good at pretending.

10. My taxes pay for your Welfare.

11. Dog is my co-pilot.

12. Visualize using your turn signal

13. I am the Player To Be Named Later

1 comment:

k8 said...

Here are two submissions from my sister in law Laura:

Yes this is my pickup truck, No I can't help you move

Tailgate me and I will flick a bugger on your windshield