Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I didn't have to teach my son this: TAKE 2

Oh boy... is this one for the scrapbook Hall of Shame of what?!

Our family sat down together for dinner this evening, a habit/practice we try to keep every night that I am not busy working at the clinic. One of the dinnertime topics of conversation usually revolves around the question-of-the-day from a little flip calendar of topics and questions designed for families.

Tonight's question:

"If you could have an unconventional pet, which one would you choose?"

After the typical ponderings over such critters as goats, snakes, birds, tigers, lizards, and, dare I say it, spiders, Zach finally came to the most logical conclusion he could think of - his final answer:

"I want a woman."

That's my boy...

Now who has WHO?

6 comments:

Sara said...

oooooh my!
was that one of those, "it's too funny to analyze" moments?

ROFLOL!!

That kills me :)

HazMatt said...

Dude,
Wow,
I'm flabber gasted.
Outstanding

k8 said...

woah!!! that is very deep . . . and profound . . .and hillarious!!!!

Jules said...

Toooo funny!!! ROFL!!!

WHAT are you teaching them?? ;-) LOL

You know...I have "leashes" for the twins and now you have me wondering who does have who...lol

Amazing how their little minds work :)

marriageismessy said...

Tell Sara that I love her hair/cut!!

UTVolVet said...

I didn't realize you saw it - or did she send you a picture?