Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The first entries...

Here are the first reader-submitted entries for the Bumper Sticker Contest that I have affectionately called:

THE BIG BUMP OFF

1. Sometown, Alaska - a small drinking village with a fishing problem (submitted by jules)

2. Yes this is my pickup truck, No I can't help you move (submitted by laura)

3. Tailgate me and I will flick a booger on your windshield (submitted by laura)

Keep 'em coming! I will take entries until we have 32 of them and then run a Heal/Hurt (to be explained later to all of you NON-video game enthusiasts) to determine the winner!! Check back soon!!

2 comments:

HazMatt said...

Put down the cell phone.
It might help you lose some of that weight.

UTVolVet said...

Bleep-bur-boop! Er? What did you say? I was on the phone...